Tuesday, 19 January 2016
NEW: Latest In Beauty Cosmeceuticals Sampler Box
With their high concentrations of active ingredients, cosmeceuticals are an increasingly popular choice for those with tricky-to-fix skincare problems such as stubborn pigmentation and fine lines.
But skincare with added oomph! doesn’t come cheap – a 30ml bottle of a cosmeceutical brand serum could easily set you back over £100. Forking out that sort of money for something you’ve never used before and you’re not sure is going to work is risky.
If you’ve previously shied from buying into cosmeceuticals for this very reason then you may want to get your hands on Latest In Beauty’s next limited edition launch, the Harley Street Beauty Box. It contains seven full and taster sizes of products from premium cosmeceutical brands including Perricone MD, HealGel, Roloxin and Heliocare 360°.
For LIB’s first such box, all the products have been developed by a combination of plastic surgeons, aesthetic professionals and dermatologists. Here’s what’s in the box:
• HealGel Eye corrective eye formula (15ml, full size)
• Roloxin Instant Skin Smoothing Mask (x2 sachets)
• Heliocare 360° Oil Free Gel SPF50 (50ml, full size)
• Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum (30ml, full size)
• Exuviance Glycolic Expert Moisturiser (50ml, full size)
• Gingerlily Beauty Box Silk Pillowcase (standard pillowcase size)
• £100 towards any treatment at Harley Street’s Waterhouse Young clinic
The box costs £60 (free p&p) but has a total value of over £300. With the silk pillowcase and most of the products at full size, I think this a brilliant box. It will be available from a week today (Tuesday 26th January) here. It’s limited edition (just 500 boxes available) so best be quick.
© Face Up Beauty. All rights reserved.